Be My Friend :)

16 June 2011

Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts with lyrics



memula dengar lagu ni, aku ingatkan ini lagu lady gaga..serius! hehe..rupanya lagi christina perri...best lagu nih..

lyrics:

I know I can’t take one more step towards you
Coz all this waiting is regrets
Don’t you know I’m not your ghost anymore
You’d lost the love I love the most
I learn to live half a life
Now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are
Running round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
Tearing love apart
You gonna catch the cold
From the eyes inside your soul
So don’t come back for me
Who do you think you are?

I hear you’re asking all around
If I’m anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms
I learn to live half a life
Now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are
Running round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
Tearing love apart
You gonna catch the cold
From the eyes inside your soul
So don’t come back for me
Who do you think you are?

Didn’t took so long just the feel all around
Remember how to put that a light in my eyes
I wish I had miss the first time that we kiss
You won’t go, you’ve promised that
Now you’re back you hope to get me back

Who do you think you are?
Running round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You gonna catch the cold
From the eyes inside your soul
So don’t come back for me
Don’t come back at all

Who do you think you are?

No comments: