Be My Friend :)

25 February 2011

my personal projects

i'm about to reveal my personal projects for this year. why i call it 'my personal projects'? because this is something that i personally really want to achieve and trying very hard to make it happen. This project is actually about me and it is something that before this i call it impossible and just a dreams (angan2 kosong). but then, i realized that i want to make it reality.. for myself.

1. project D - it was my Degree project. I've been starting this project since 2006 and this year was my final semester. until now, i was like..quite surprise actually how i manage to go through all the hard way, ups and downs until this last semester..part 9. Believe me, distance learning program was really, really tough. you'll have to sacrifice so many thing including your time, your money, your heart, your focus..i mean...everything. in time being, i always said to myself.. 'please hang on and be patient'..because i've started it so i had to finish it..so i hope..really, really hope..i can make it till the end..may Allah bless..insyaAllah..
......
2. project K - this is what i call, an impossible project at first but now, when i'm working on it, it not as impossible as i think it was before because when there's a will, there's a way... right? let me keep what is 'project K' first until it become reality...i'll tell you guys about it someday..insyaAllah..it just a matter of time whether i success or not.. but my target either it happen in May or December this year..
....
3. project W - this is actually a recycle project. haha.. what & why? it's a Weight management project. project that always in my list every year :P.. not that i failed to achieve it every year but actually i just didn't reach my own target. maybe i'm not serious about it before so my effort to achieve my target was not enough. so let's try harder this time.. haha.. and yes.. i'm working on it since 1st January...
....
4. project L - another impossible project.. at least not as impossible as projek K.. but there's connection between this two project (K & L). for this project to be success, it will need a lot of practice and effort.. and also motivation so i won't give up easily. i begin slowly but there's improvement here and there now.
....
5. project H - this project will involve me, my hubby and my daughter.. my last project for this year is Holiday project! hehe.. it doesn't matter where is the place.. what matters more is to be with my family on vacation. i really hope that it will happen this year since we failed to make it happen last year because of my sister's wedding. i don't really have a target date or place in my mind right now but for sure, i'll think about it after i finish my first project; project D..
....
well.. that's my personal projects for this year. 5 project altogether. and yes, to make it success, it'll need a lot of efforts and it ain't gonna be easy. and i know, i 'll have to face a lot of obstacles on the way because i can't expect that everybody will understand on what i want in my life and support me always. there will be a rejection, underestimate, mistaken, misunderstood and other negative perception i'll get from another person including from somebody who are important to me. but that's a reality in our life and it's beyond my control anyway. please wish me luck. will you?...insyaAllah..niat yang baik tu akan diberkati Allah..kan? i always believe in it..
.....
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"

2 comments:

Laxmi said...

wahh rini.. sgt suspense ok some of ur project..
ok i nak gak try guessing skit.. project K u ialah - project Kid? n project L ialah project Love.. betul ke? sbb hang kata ada koneksyen kan.. hahhaa pandai2 aku jerk.. anyway daling.. i wish u all the very best and pray for u that all ur projects successful by end of da yr k.. take care babe.. muaks

marstories said...

haha..xlah daling..not that one! hehe..biar dua2 tu jadi rahsia dulu..shuss..and thank you for supporting me..i really need that! u too..take care..