Be My Friend :)

14 January 2011

korean drama ost: you're beautiful (without words) [9th Street Version]



another song from korean drama you're beautiful/he's beautiful but this one was by korean group: 9th street. another version for the same song was by park shin hye (go mi nam) and also by jang geun suk (hwang tae kyung) but as for me, i like 9th street version more than another two version. short info about this group is 9th street was a korean group consisting of 4 boys & 2 girls. one of the member of the group was park yong ha who committed suicide on 30 June 2010 by hanging himself using camcorder charger cable. He was previously known as kim sang hyuk in korean drama: winter sonata. and below here is the translation lyrics for this song.
....
without words - 9th street
....
i shouldn't have done that
i shouldn't have just ignored it
like something i couldn't see
like something i can't see
i shouldn't have looked at you at all
....
i should have ran away
i should have acted like i didn't hear it
like something i couldn't hear
like something i can't hear
i shouldn't have listened to love at all
....
without a word you let me know love
without a word you gave me love
you made me even hold of your breath but you ran away like this
....
without a word love leaves me
without a word love tosses me away
what should i say next?
my closed lips were surprised on their own
coming without any words
....
why does it hurt so much?
why does it hurt continuosly?
except for the fact that i can't see you anymore
and that you are not here anymore
otherwise it is the same as before
....
without a word you let me know love
without a word you gave me love
you made me even hold of your breath but you ran away like this
....
without a word love leaves me
without a word love tosses me away
what should i say next?
my closed lips were surprised on their own

.....
without a word tears fall
without a word my heart breaks down
....
without a word i wait for love
without a word i hurt because of love
i zone out, i become a fool because i cry looking at the sky
.....
without a word farewell finds me
without a word the end comes to me
i think my heart was surprised to send you away without any preparation
it come without a word
.....
without a word it comes and leaves
like the fever before, maybe all i need to do it hurt for a while
because in the end, only scars are left

2 comments:

ayish_aril said...

k.rinie...
x leh bukak pun lagu ni...
tolong email sat...
nak....

please...
:)

marstories said...

ye ke? boleh jer k.rinie tengok.. xper.. klik kat tajuk lagu tu..ada link untuk dengar lagu dan download sekali :)..